Monday 22 September 2014

thumbs


The reason I why it is blurred out because there depth between the paper and the clear paper. I pick the colours because they have contrast. Some of the words that I have are I am a random person that likes Rainbow dash, and another one is  I'll never be normal because you can never be normal,and the last one is that I have a fear of the voices inside of my head telling me that I suck.  I put down I suck at the end because I thought that It would be the most important thing there.    

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colours and design. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loe this!! I don't think you suck. You're actually pretty good!!

    ReplyDelete