Wednesday 29 October 2014

Garden Photos Assignment



This photo of mine I really like. The mushroom just stands out a lot and the rule of the thirds works well with the mushroom. I like the background how it doesn't over power it. This photo has selective focus in the mushroom. How the mushroom is the only thing that's not burly. I think the last thing that this photo has is depth because it make it seems like the leaves that are behind the mushroom are a lot father then they actually are.       

This picture is my favorite that I took. This one shows emphasis and a little bit of movement inside of the flower how the red part inside move to the middle. This flower makes me feel calm and that's why I took it. 

I saw the metal parts of bike tires and I just had to take a photo of it. This photo creates movement through the top parts of the wheel it makes the tires less boring because it is leading of.
  

I don't know what appeals to me in this picture but it does. I like how it has movement how it starts at the bottom and moves to the top and how. Also it is dark in the middle but it's not to dark to make it black. I like how the background is not to over powering.
This photo reminds me of lily pads in the water.  I like how all them are all in one place and not scatted every where. I like how there is movement with all of the leaves moving into one spot.   

No comments:

Post a Comment