Wednesday 29 October 2014

Nintendo





For this assignment I chose a Nintendo controller. This symbols how I always love video games.  Then I notice that its part of my life.   




In this assignment we had to outline an object using the pen tool in illustrator. Then we had to colour it after. At the start I decide to do a camera but then I notice that the camera was to difficult for me to do. So then I did the Nintendo controller because it was a lot easier. After that I had to colour it so I went with some easy colours. But I had to make them have contrast. So I made some colours darker then others. We had to make seven colored versions as well a black and white and a gray scale. The black and white was one of the easier ones because I just had to make the out line white and make the inside black.     
          






Out of all of the out lines I think that this one is my favorite because its looks like the original. So I'm very happy how it turned out. This was my first time using illustrator and I thought that it was a pretty fun time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment